Pedigree German Shepherd Puppies For Sale:
We have 2 of the 3 males available and 2 females. They are ready to go home this weekend. Very well socialized with small children and raised in the home. Sweet temperaments.
German Shepherd Puppies Available Soon:
- How are your puppies raised and when can I take my puppy home?
- Our puppies receive top-quality care from the moment they are born. The Mom dog and her puppies have private whelping rooms away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the kennel.
- Starting at 3 days of life, each puppy is exposed to Early Neurological Stimulation. ENS is a set of short exercises which serve to stimulate the neurological system in a young puppy and has been proven to strengthen the heart, increase resistance to diseases, and produce greater tolerance of stress.
- As the puppies become older they are introduced to more and more new things around the kennel and are socialized with many people, young and old.
- Puppies can go to their new homes at 8 weeks.
- What veterinarian do you recommend?
- What food should I feed my dog?
Answer: We recommended grain free foods.
We recommend Nutri Source large breed & puppy or Best Breed Large Breed Puppy food for German Shepherd puppies and young dogs. For adult dogs, we recommend Nutri Source Grain Free products or Best Breed Large Breed, German Shepherd Breed, or Working Breed dog food. In addition, we also recommend Fromm's Puppy and adult dog foods. If you have any questions between the different kinds of dog food, please contact us for more information!
- What vitamins and supplements should I give my dog?
We recommend the following supplements:
- What time is the right time to neuter or spray?
We as breeders recommend waiting a minimum of one full year before spaying or neutering. With females, we like to see them go through one heat cycle. The neuter/spaying topic is a much debated topic, however we get our information from our primary veterinarian, Dr. Marty Greer. Dr. Greer received her BS in 1978 and her DVM IN 1981 FROM Iowa State University. Dr. Greer has special interest in Pediatrics and Reproduction. Neutering or spaying too early has been linked to possible health issue in dogs later in life.
Contact Us to Reserve Your German Shepherd Puppy Today 262-592-3009!
Please “Like” our Facebook page or check back shortly for more info.
Roche’s German Shepherds breeds superior German Shepherd puppies (Minnesota area) ideal for family companions, Law Enforcement, Schutzhund training as well as Schutzhund sport. Our high quality puppies grow to be athletic and intelligent dogs. Known for their protective nature, loyalty, and obedience, German Shepherds are excellent for law enforcement and public service duties.
For an updated list of our current German Shepherd puppies for sale in Chicago, Illinois and the surrounding area, view our selection of available puppies above or contact us. To assist you with your German Shepherd puppy search, we have provided you with information about the litter’s sire, dam, and date of birth. We recommend placing a deposit on the puppy of your choice due to high demands of our puppies.
If you have any questions regarding our German Shepherd puppies for sale, please contact Roche’s German Shepherds at 262-592-3009.
Living With a German Shepherd Puppy
One of the most loved breeds, German Shepherds or Alsatians are also very athletic and intelligent groups of dogs. If you are looking for German Shepherd puppies Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Illinois or better still, have already purchased one, make sure that you also train it well GSDs can grow up to be a bit aggressive if not trained from the days of their puppy hood. The good news is that your puppy will love to get trained because this is a way it gets to spend some quality time with you!
Here are two things that you may help you in understanding your little pal:
- When you initially bring home your German Shepherd pup, everyone in the family, especially the kids would love to play with it and pamper it. But when the pup gets suddenly separated from its mother and other puppies in the litter, it may feel it bit insecure for first few hours or a couple of days. Do not worry though German Shepherds are very sociable and your puppy will become your best friend before you know.
- As your German Shepherd puppy grows and develops rapidly in the first few months of birth, it will burn a lot of calories. This will obviously affect its appetite and it will tend to eat a lot! Don’t get upset if you see some unpleasant surprises in your yard to avoid this take your pup for a walk at least thrice a day. Avoid feeding it multiple times.
8,699 total views, 3 views today