- How are your puppies raised and when can I take my puppy home?
- Our puppies receive top-quality care from the moment they are born. The Mom dog and her puppies have private whelping rooms away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the kennel.
- Starting at 3 days of life, each puppy is exposed to Early Neurological Stimulation. ENS is a set of short exercises which serve to stimulate the neurological system in a young puppy and has been proven to strengthen the heart, increase resistance to diseases, and produce greater tolerance of stress.
- As the puppies become older they are introduced to more and more new things around the kennel and are socialized with many people, young and old.
- Puppies can go to their new homes at 8 weeks.
- What veterinarian do you recommend?
- We recommended Animal Clinic of Elkhorn, Elkhorn WI.
- We recommended Isthmus Veterinary Care, Madison WI, Veterinary Village Lomira WI, Animal Hospital of Woodstock, Woodstock Il.
- What food should I feed my dog?
We recommend Nutri Source large breed puppy or Best Breed Large Breed Puppy food for puppies and young dogs. For adult dogs, we recommend Nutri Source Grain Free products or Best Breed Large Breed, German Shepherd Breed, or Working Breed dog food. In addition, We also recommended Fromm's Puppy and adult dog foods.We recommended grain free foods. If you have any questions between the different kinds of food that Nutri Source carries, please contact us for more information!
- What vitamins and supplements should I give my dog?
Answer:We recommend the following supplements:
- Nu Vet Plus Tabs – use order code: 65201
- ProLif Probiotics